JMBM’s Investment Capital Law Group provides legal and business advice to assist our clients with:
- Sourcing and raising investment capital for hotel, multi-family and mixed use real estate developments throughout the U.S.
- Acting as securities counsel in connection with offerings of investment securities in compliance with exemptions from registration under the Securities Act of 1933 in the U.S. under SEC Regulation D and outside the U.S. under SEC Regulation S
- Assisting securities issuers with crowdfunding
- Forming EB-5 Regional Centers for investment in U.S. business through the EB-5 immigrant investor visa program
- Forming U.S. and non-U.S. private investment funds for investment in real estate, mortgage loans, securities and other investments
- Assisting private investment fund managers with registration as investment advisers under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940
- Assisting fund sponsors and selling agents with maintaining exemptions from registration as securities broker-dealers under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Assisting fund sponsors with exemptions from registration under the Investment Company Act of 1940
- Assisting family offices with exemption from investment adviser registration under the Investment Adviser Act of 1940
- Assisting private investment fund managers with exemption from state investment adviser registration
- Assisting fund sponsors and securities issuers with securities and licensing exemptions under state securities laws
- Assisting registered securities broker-dealers with private and public offerings of securities, including FINRA compliance and approval
- Assisting registered securities broker-dealers with developing new investment programs and platforms such as crowdfunding
For more information, please visit the Investment Capital Law Group.